PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Footpath closure

This was the reason I wanted to walk in this direction - I thought that I could see this orange wire in a photo I took the other day.
The notice states that it is closed for 21 days  - well that's now expired, so don't know what happens now !
Rather a long diversion all the way back to Trevean and across towards Acton Castle - round the back and down the road towards Prussia Cove, then take a footpath that is just about as muddy as my previous encounter was - and you come out onto the top of Cudden Point.

2 comments:

  1. I think we have done that route. If it's the one I'm thinking of the footpath that is so muddy is quite straight. It was terrible in July when we came. I dread to think what it is like now.
    G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly there have been several falls along the coast - not sure whether they will manage to re-open it soon or not. Some of the paths that are either too level, or at the bottom of a slope are really nasty and muddy, we should have kown better than to attempt the path where my boot came off, it's usually only a Summer path for us. Sue

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments