PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Friday 30 May 2014

Friday - A tale of two new cameras !

Both Jim and I had got new camera to try out today - providing it doesn't rain again !  I have replaced my storm damaged one with the same model and Jim is trying out a Sony RX10
It was a slightly misty morning with spots of rain falling  as we climbed the hill - but there was sunshine on the other side of the bay
It stopped raining as I got to the top of the hill, so I decided to carry on round to Ednovean
The footpath alongside the electric fence is getting very tricky to negotiate
A few nettle stings later I got round to the walk back down to the village

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments