PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Sunday 27 July 2014

Sunday

Mount's Bay Sailing Club out today
Heard unusual engine noise and went out on the balcony and saw these.
I understand from Mike they are the Royal Danish Air Force Baby Blue Display Team (Saab T-17 Supporter). Gather that they performed at RNAS Yeovilton International Air Day, yesterday.
After about 10 minutes they came back - just went to Lands End I expect
I went down to Penzance for a few things from Lidl and walked across the the Promenade, and saw this SAR Sea King heading for Mousehole for Penlee Lifeboat Rescue Day and the Blessing of the Lifeboats later.
 Just a couple of distant shots - I was going to go to Mousehole, but after a nasty tummy upset yesterday I was still a bit wobbly
Out in the bay, Border Force vessel, Protector
Mermaid II passing HMS Tyne
Old favourite of ours - Snowdrop out for a sail with a little more wind today

2 comments:

  1. I was near Bodmin yesterday and saw what I now know to have been the Royal Danish Air Force Baby Blue Display Team! Thanks Sue ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always it was Mike over in Mousehole who let me know - he is an avid listener to the radio, if you know what I mean ! Sue

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments