PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Wednesday

I opened the curtains to see this lovely old boat crossing the bay, I nipped out onto the balcony to get this shot - little did I know that I would be seeing her again !

2 comments:

  1. Looks like 'Ruth'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think you're right - searched Ruth on the blog - she used to have a yellow line. At least she was OK but always sad to see a broken mast like that.

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments