PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Thursday 23 October 2014

Oh Poo ! !

 I went up to Oamaru to meet Mike the Carpenter as he'd got his bill ready for the new doors - as I got out of the car my nose was assailed by the most awful smell
 Such a pity to do it the week before the main Half Term break - but perhaps that's why he's done it !
When I got home I took a look at the extent of the yuk !  Walkies will be in another direction for a while.

2 comments:

  1. I stopped in Perranuthnoe to buy a calendar today from the Cabin. The nice young woman who served me gave me my slice of coffee walnut cake for free! I enjoyed it when I arrived home. I went into Penzance and then went back to Perranuthnoe to meet the jeweller at the craft store as I liked a ring there, but for once it was too big for my knobbly knuckles, so he is adjusting it for me.
    I almost went to M&S today, but the ring changed my plans for a circular route. The cottage was very tidy, thanks to the plasterer's cleaning lady, so I have had more leisure time than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased that you got your calendar - and slice of cake ! Did you see the notice for the Craft Fayre on Saturday in the Church - with Ploughman's lunches being served. - Just in case you want to spend more time in Perranuthnoe lol. Sue

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments