PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Friday 10 October 2014

Rick Stein's Fish Restaurant

 We put the dogs into the car and went into Rick Steins for lunch and  since it was busy we shared a table with a super couple who are on holiday near St Mawes. This was the whole plaice dinner - not mine I hasten to add, I prefer that my lunch doesn't stare at me.
 Jim's selection of Oysters - one plate of Tempura and the other garlic & gruyere  yuk !
Ever boring, I just had the fish and chips
and we both finished with Sticky Toffee Pudding - although I think the one at The Cabin was better !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments