PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Saturday 17 January 2015

Friday

 My turn to walk the dogs and I wanted to get down towards the beach as the sun was out and the sea looked wonderful - sadly as I was walking down through the village I looked behind me and realised that rain was approaching fast
 Just as I got to the coastal path I heard a familiar sound and looked up to see a Skybus heading to Scilly - from Newquay I suppose
 The sun was still shining on the water
 The off-shore wind was really blowing the tops off the waves
 Really love to see the sea when it's in this mood
 But sadly the rain arrived and the dogs and I took refuge in The Cabin with a capuccino until the rain had passed over
 I then walked down to the top of the ramp - only one surfer left, but he was doing well



 Super waves I could have stood there for ages just watching
 Looking a bit wild along the coast at Trevean

 BT Engineer repairing the emergency phone - I assume it was damaged in the storm
When I was home I spotted this and just had to take a photo.  A small yacht - about as rare as hens teeth during the Winter on our side of the bay - pity it was a blue yacht on a blue sea !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments