PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Wednesday 29 April 2015

The gull saga - part 2

Beginning to think that the gulls knew that I had said that I needed the Be ta Pest  guys to get them off our roof - this morning at around 6.15am the dogs started to bark at the front door I went out and seeing nothing sent them back to bed using my "angry" voice - 7.30am and they started again and this time I could hear a tapping noise, so I got dressed and went into the hall and there was this bl....y great Herring  Gull on the doorstep molesting the door mat and bashing the glass door with its beak !
I've now called in the guys to come and re-do the anti gull wires, which I don't like, but it's the only way to keep them off.  This evening it was back again - so I've had to remove the door mats - we'll see if we receive an early morning call again tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments