PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Tuesday - a rather strange day !

 I was up and off to Trebarvah early ro meet our Plumber who was going to put a new shower into the main bathroom at Oamaru - Yet again there was fog moving around Mount's Bay
 By the time that Jim was walking the dogs up the hill it had moved over Perranuthnoe
 and Trebarvah - you can't see me, but I was up at the top of the hill taking photos
 When Wooster wasn't sure if it was me or not  - Pointer in the mist !
 Jim and Tilly making their way up at a more leisurely speed
They carried on round the field and back down to home

1 comment:

  1. The blackthorn and gorse add such a splash of colour. I am still jealous of the fish selection in Newlyn. last time I went there I also took a picture of the counter. San Diego may be a fishing town, but rarely do you see such a selection of fish, and quite frankly, it doesn't taste of much at all.

    ReplyDelete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments