PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Friday 8 May 2015

Friday

 My turn to walk the dogs today - thought I'd try to nip out between showers.  Really good to be able to see where you are putting your feet now that the strimmer-man has been along
 and he's saved Jim a job and trimmed in the "tunnel"
 Low cloud again out to the West - stopped flying to Scilly again
Sadly it suddenly started to rain quite hard and I had to put the camera away and make my way home
 Really busy this afternoon down on the beach -
 Global Boarders to the left andSurf School to the right
 Global Boarders teach a range of skills  that they feel are essential and specific to this part of the world such as lifeguarding, beach first aid, and environmental awareness. "It is our passion and belief that by promoting and encouraging all these attributes we will help the young people of Cornwall with any barriers they may face in life, such as learning or behavioural difficulties or unemployment".
Just as I was leaving Oamaru Barn at Trebarvah I noticed this flash of sunlight, but Jim had got my camera, so I had to have a go with my phone - not a super-dupa i phone I hasten to add - and I have no idea how to use it properly !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments