PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Soggy Wednesday

 The rain stopped for a short while,  so I took the dogs up the hill - rather cool and damp feeling !
 The field next to our house is almost ready for the little Cauliflowers
 Still looking rather ominous as I got to the top of the hill
 Quite a lively and noisy sea

 Just noticed a few brave souls in the sea
and that's it for today - I only took Jim's little camera with me today and for tomorrow I'll have to use my old Panasonic FZ200 as my current one has developed a problem with the electronics for the zoom  - it goes part way and stops giving me a message to turn off Hmm ! where have I heard that before - oh yes - that's why i stopped using the last one  Oh dear !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments