PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Monday 5 October 2015

Monday

 After a wild and wet night we awoke to a noisy sea and mist and damp
 We've seen this super Hot Rod at Country & Steam Fairs - it was up at Trebarvah this morning
 Wooster had taken his potato up the hill with him
 Spot the Wooster
 I drove down to Lidl at Wherrytown - Low cloud hanging over the hill
 Newlyn
 You can tell when it's been a rough night when there's seaweed on the Prom
 High Tide
 Managed to poke the camera under the hoardings to see what they were up to on the renovations of Jubilee Pool - such a pity when they don't put a viewing window in
 Drove along the road and parked as I suddenly realised that I might manage to see Scillonian II as she was on a delayed sailing. 
 Since she was only minutes into her trip, I think this was going to be a bumpy ride further out
 Off into the mist she went
 Splashing up onto Lighthouse Pier
 I went to return to the car and spotted that there were some big splashes by The Queens Hotel
 Safer spot to get photos from than the other end of the Prom

Stopped off at Sainsbury's and had an emotional moment when I spotted my old Honda HRV - I drove her for 12 years and eventually she needed a lot of expensive work underneath, so I gave her to one of the junior mechanics who took it home and worked on it in his own time. Pleased to see he managed to put her right !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments