PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Wednesday

 It had just stopped raining when I took the dogs down to the garden this morning - this looked like some brighter weather approaching
 But it wasn't - as I walked the dogs it was just rather damp and miserable
 I was doing the rounds putting up Calendar Posters on the telegraph poles - they have so many holes I'm surprised they're still standing ! The roof at The  Lynfield Centre is coming on in leaps and bounds
 Took this as I walked along the coastal footpath - then - beep beep ! and my battery ran out - I'd changed it before leaving home, but obviously it hadn't charged  Grrr.
 This afternoon and the weather hadn't improved at all

 We walked back towards the village up Boat Cove Lane, passing the Rheas who were up and moving about today !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments