PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Friday 5 February 2016

Friday

 Grey and windy with showers around, but I wanted to give the dogs a decent walk as the forecast is bad for Saturday and they might not get out at all !
 I did a sort of double loop walk past Boat Cove and onwards to Trenow
Waves rolling in to Basore Point
There was supposed to be various types of Divers out there - I couldn't see any
Little Egret down on Trenow Cove
Used to be a favourite spot, but the Tamarisks have never really recovered from the storms of 2013/14
I walked up the steep hill to this spot just before you reach Marazion Cemetery
Then turned back East and got this nice view of Oamaru Barn, and the other barns up at Trebarvah
Looking down to Basore Point and The Greeb
I decided not to carry on over the granite  stepping stones and up the steep muddy path as neither Tilly nor I fancied it.
Was a bit crowded at Basore Point as I retraced my steps
Windier and wilder out there by now
Looking over Maen-dhu Point towards Cudden Point
Wooster's third mad dash about - it's the wind that sets him off
 Another Little Egret down on Boat Cove
Was expecting it to be really wild out on Maen-dhu Point, but strangely it wasn't


But as I walked in towards the Car Park the wind was almost pushing me over from behind

Almost home and not one spot of rain !
We'd had a couple of showers, but the main area of rain was just off Lands End, So Jim just took the dogs a little way up the hill.  
Looks like it might rain all day tomorrow as well as very strong winds - so might not get out at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments