PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Monday 25 April 2016

Monday

 A morning and brief sunny spells and showers - I took the dogs out for a quick walk
 Sadly I didn't get far before the next shower arrived
 I was just walking past the Car Park when I saw Chris from Rowena Bed & Breakfast with Bonnie and her new friend little Cassie
Very sweet - but very tiring !
 Dark clouds heading East
 Afternoon walkies and there was much more blue sky - but still the cold wind

Whimbrels everywhere down on Boat Cove







Just loves to run up there

I sat down to try to take a photo of some Sea Pinks - but Tilly wanted a cuddle !
Love the Lichen on the granite 

Bunny patrol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments