PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Friday 16 September 2016

Friday

 Chilly wind as I walked the dogs over the hill to Trenow
 The Castle was crystal clear this morning

 It was quite early, but there were lots of people over there
 Very low Spring Tide showing all the spine of The Greeb
 Little Egret looking for a snack
 The wind and rain has flattened the tall bracken which was almost due to die down anyway

 Apologies to any cyclists, but I do get really annoyed when they come zooming up behind me on the coastal FOOTPATH and dare to ring their bell expecting me to jump aside to let them through - when they shouldn't be on there in the first place.

 Tilly out on Maen-dhu Point
 Mass of rocks and then the beach

 Noticed that this lovely house  Tremethick is For Sale - always loved the little cobbled footpath
 First Hummingbird Hawkmoth on the second flowering Valerian on the drive
 Zipping around




 Rather too many - but I might not see another this year !
 Just a quick walk late this afternoon after taking Jim to collect the Freelander
 Tide well in

 Nice sunset

2 comments:

  1. WOW EXCELLENT photo's of Hummingbird Hawkmoth, I haven't seen one in my garden this year yet, keeping fingers crossed that one might come to delight me. Keep the photo's coming, so enjoy them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quite shocked to see it as haven't seen one at all this year. Just spotted the flash of orange flitting around the Valerian. - Lucky !

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments