PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Friday 4 November 2016

Friday

 Rain first thing, so I was a bit late taking the dogs out
 I noticed this vessel over the top of Cudden Point - then noticed I wasn't the only one looking at it !
 Some blue sky appearing as I went down Boat Cove Lane

 A better view of the Ro-Ro cargo vessel Hartland Point - never had one of these in the bay before, but often see them passing in the shipping lanes - she's due in Glen Mallan on 6th November
 Nice big beach again
 As I approached the Car Park couldn't miss the fact that we had a big Police presence in the village
 I gather it was due to a vulnerable person who had given cause for concern
 I went for a coffee and then down to look at the beach

 Good to see this yacht - wonder if it's the last sail of the season
 Rather a dramatic sky as we prepared to walk the dogs
 Opening and closing times for the Winter at The Cabin

 Little Fern enjoying a paddle
 Wooster went up the Point before I got there
 Loved the sky this afternoon





Getting rather chilly by then - so home we went

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments