PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Friday 17 March 2017

A little brightness first thing, but it didn't last long - Jim took the dogs up the hill as I set off for Wickes near Truro as they were the only ones to have the correct piece of drainpipe we needed for Oamaru
So up the hill and round the field and home - Jim then went shopping
As I was driving back - triumphant ! I was tasked to get milk from Tesco, I popped into Marazion Junction car park as I'd seen some kites in the air, sadly they'd all gone  by the time I got there
I was joined by a couple of friends
Nice colours
The handsome Cloud with "Aunty" Sarah
Where's Mum
Afternoon walkies and the Westerly wind was cold
It was rather gloomy and Amorea had her lights on already
Still got two more in front of us
Tilly having trouble with the West wind

Wooster in the wind again

Upper beach looking a bit of a mess

2 comments:

  1. O..er! It does look a bit windy there. My Mawnan neighbour e-mailed and sent a picture to show me that Storm Doris had demolished a section of our fence. I expect it is because we demolished the shed at the back of the garden, and that must have propped it up or shielded it from the worst of the southwesterlies. Oh well, add it to the list in May which is when I hope to be over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's not been a terrible Winter/Spring but we did have the one big wind that they didn't really forecast - pity about your fence. Everyone thought it was Doris - but in fact it was the day before and they never named Doris in the end as it wasn't as bad as they thought. US has been having some bad weather - both rains to the West and now the terrible snow etc - we've not done that badly really ! Going to be windy all week by the look of it - poor Wooster ! Sue

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments