PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Tuesday

Lots of mist rolling around Mount's Bay this morning 
But it cleared and we had some lovely blue sky 
Waves much smaller  than yesterday 


Took this as I arrived in Penzance to go to Specsavers for an eye test and the good news is that I can still see -  and almost as well as last year. New glasses ordered
Lots more blue sky when I got back to the car 
By this afternoon lots of low cloud was moving across the sun 




Looking very dark out to the West 
Almost deserted beach today 
Turns out there are three Belladonna Lillies that were left behind when we moved them 
Jim bought this plant  earlier in the year and we thought it was dying. It's now about to flower so I thought I'd better see what it is. Grevillia  Sunset Bronze -  Antipodean I think

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments