PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Friday 12 January 2018

Friday

 Just a little colour along the horizon this morning
LPG Tanker Navigator Genesis over Cudden Point 
I took the dogs out down Boat Cove Lane on a cold and windy morning 


No beach today so a walk along the footpath for the gang 
A peek into the machine room whilst the guys from South West Water were pumping out the tank under the field. Evidently it was mainly full of water from all the rain 
Jim took the dogs for a quick walk up the hill 
Really missed seeing the sun today 
Heading home 
The decorations went back up into the loft today - when I went up to get the boxes down the other day, I felt a "whoosh" fly past me and my heart sink - Bats I thought !  But no, when it flew past again I realised it was little Jenny Wren who lives where the side of the porch meets the house and had obviously found her way into the roof space when I turned the light on. 
That's the part that went right into my hand - I was more careful today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments