PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Thursday 11 January 2018

Thursday

 How lucky are we ! Another wonderful start to the day
Surfers had already arrived 
Jim set off up the hill with the dogs 
Still a very cold wind catching the waves 

  





Different yacht today - 
and this is when it all went wrong - Jim arrived home to find that he'd lost the key to the garden room door - how many times have I told him not to put it into the same pocket as his handkerchief ?? He phoned me as I was in Screw Fix, so I collected the batteries for the oil tank Watchman and headed home to let them in. Sadly he's already lost one key, so no spare !
After returning to Penzance for the rest of the shopping I popped up to Oamaru - wondered if the clouds out to the West would rise up to cover the lovely blue sky - but they didn't ! 

Still busy down there 
I walked up hill by myself following Jim's route, but couldn't find the key 
We could see that it was going to be a lovely sunset 








The sunset already moving to the right 

It was a super end to the day and the best news was that I found we did have a spare key to the garden room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments