PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Monday 12 November 2018

Monday

One of us needed to be at home for a collection today, so Jim set off with Wooster and Maisie after several lectures from me as it's always been me who handles the young/new dogs
Not a bad morning - but big shower clouds were lurking 
Top of the hill 
Very bright and inquisitive little dog 
Sky was darkening across the bay 
Lunchtime and a quick runaround on the lawn - with very long lead running behind - problem is she always wants to go onto the raised beds and disappears into the plants - so low fencing ordered

Still no parcel collection so it was my turn to take both dogs 
Unfortunately by the time I got to Boat Cove Lane I could see that a massive shower cloud was moving faster than I expected 
I decided to turn around and head for home 

Wooster and Maisie walked beautifully together - she seemed to like having him alongside her 
Taken from The Churchway footpath - really glad I was almost home 
When I got home - so dramatic 
This was the culprit - the darker red/orange means heaviest rain - or as it turned out hail
The light started to change as the setting sun found some thinner cloud 

The redness spread all along the hills 



The setting sun turning the rain pink - just before a massive flash of lightning and loud clap of thunder which had both dogs dashing around in fear !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments