PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Tuesday

Rather a grey morning and the wind was back - this time from the East 
Sand moving around again 


At least it wasn't raining as I set off for Penzance - sadly with my Christmas brain now in full force - I forgot my camera ! 
Some big waves again and forecast to be  larger tomorrow . I went out early with the dogs as there was some rain appearing on the radar and I wasn't sure how quickly it would arrive 
This little House Sparrow gave me a lot of problems as both dogs locked onto it and it just wouldn't fly away - had to almost drag them past it as it was in quite  a narrow spot
It was really windy and the Easterly was rather cold so I just walked them up towards Ednovean as Maisie has been shivering a bit in the winds - even with her fleece on

Lots of white water down there 


Gry Maritha passing Mousehole on her way back to Penzance 
BBC Kimberley at anchor way out in the bay - came from Avonmouth and is listing Suez Canal - so she's waiting for the weather to calm down a bit before heading South  down the Bay of Biscay
I thought I'd let Maisie have a gallop around the garden to warm up - but after a quick dash she just sniffed around the lawn - she seems to be hunting for worms as she sniffs and then digs - oh dear ! something else to have to train her not to do !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments