PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Friday 15 March 2019

Friday

 Like a Groundhog Day, we wake up and it's just the same as yesterday
Wind was still blowing and the sea still angry 
Stranger on the feeder today - a Blackcap - one of the Warblers - was very brave and would not be bossed around by the Robin
I kept trying to go out and fill the feeder with the fat balls I'd bought yesterday, but every time I went to look someone else was on there
Afternoon walkies and as we set out it got damp and started to drizzle - such bad timing
Sea still very disturbed with the wave height out at Sevenstones  still showing 13ft. - no goods vessel to Scilly until Sunday am, but they have flown in some urgent supplies today so I gather
Amazed to see that the Blackthorn hedge in the field had burst into flower 
Looking really good close to 
"OK  so I fell of me bed and ended up with a blankie on me head - so what !"
Changed my mind- between beds it is !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments