PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Thursday 22 January 2015

Thursday - a really glorious and warm day

 Early morning and we were hoping for some sunshine today
 The tele-handler was busy over at the new build - lifting a big RSJ into position
 I walked up to Oamaru to see if Mike who is fitting the kitchen was OK
 Passing yet more Cauliflower cutters
 Really low tide today
 I then walked down the track to join the Coastal footpath
 By this time it had got really warm, we even had a "topless" builder taking a break and I had realised that I was definitely overdressed
 Mount's Bay was looking beautiful
 I then walked East along the footpath
 One of my favourite views
 The cattle come down here for shelter and had made the usual mess of mud - along with the many walkers who seem to be a year-round feature these days

 Didn't really get the angle right !
 I only walked along to a certain point as I new that the next part would be very very muddy and tricky and I was getting hungry !
 Wooster decided it was too hot for his coat and it kept coming undone (think it's really that he's put on a bit of "Winter weight" So I ended up carrying it

 Back along the muddy path and it was tricky to walk along the edge - but my walking pole always helps
Down the hill & back through the fields to home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments