PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Monday 10 October 2016

Monday

 Amazing Mackerel Sky this morning - think I must have missed another red sunrise





 Much more blue looking West
 The sun shining on Scillonian III as she left the bay
 I was on dog walking duty as Jim has come down with a really nasty chesty cold

 More and more folks searching for the elusive Hudsonian Whimbrel

 Along came Our visitors to Oamaru with young Lilly and Amber who is 14 and looking good -
 Wooster thought he would try for a goodie - but wasn't quick enough
 Another calm day out on Maen-dhu Point

 Just a little beach left

 I arrived at the road by the Car Park and there was yet another beautiful Pointer - this time a more local one from Helston
 It turned into a stunning afternoon
 Afternoon walkies
 This huge black cloud had suddenly loomed up from the NE


 Really was dramatic



 I got home and went up to Wooster's wall

Sadly that was all I got

2 comments:

  1. All those lovely dogs. Thought all Pointers were black and white !that took me by surprise !Nice calm pictures....we had rain....then more rain...and so it went on !Hope Jim is feeling better this morning.Thanks Sue. (with your photo's and Poldark I get my Cornish fix !! )macca.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think that Wooster was rather confused by all the Pointers and they were all girls ! Jim taking his Day & Nigh Nurse capsules and not too bad - I've got a sore throat, not sure if I caught the bug or if it's tha paint as village super-man Dave is painting the poolhouse and I was in there for a long while as we mixed the colour - just blue nothing wild ! Will have to wait and see if it develops or not ! Pity you've had the bad weather while we've had the sunshine - wind was back today Brrr ! Sue

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments