PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Sunday 30 July 2017

Sunday

Nice sunny breezy morning 
Hello to Cooper 

Possible showers around, but we were lucky for most of the day 
Always good to meet up with old friends 
Lots of dogs around this morning 
The rough seas have scoured some of the sand away 
They met a visiting Pointer - hope we see him again 
Some lovely skies today 

As the tide receded  we could see the happy bathers


I took the dogs out whilst Jim mowed the field 
Spotted this  Magpie moth - Abraxas grossulariata

It moved on to where I could get a photo 

Lovely silvery sea 

Still lots of people in the water and on the beach 

I walked up the track to Trebarvah to say hello to our visitors 
Past this super Rosa Rugosa 
With some hips already formed 
Red Admiral on the path 
I suddenly saw that this shower was heading my way 
and it did - the dogs and I had to walk all the way down the hill in this
Jim spotted this double rainbow over Trebarvah 
By the time I was alongside the field - I was almost steaming as the sun was out and the happy Bunnies were running around enjoying the newly cut field

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments