PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Saturday 7 October 2017

A grim and wet Saturday

 Wet start this morning - then it cleared for a few minutes & I set off for Oamaru Barn
What super guests we have - all neat and tidy and they've even gone round with the Shark 
Denise and Mel doing the housekeeping today while Gemma is sunning herself in Spain 
I had to go up to the garage for logs and kindling as it's been chilly in the evenings and our visitors have been enjoying the wood burner. As I left I had this massive gas tanker in front of me - it was touching the hedge on both sides - glad I didn't meet him coming the other way
Log baskets full and it's all ready for this weeks guest 
Sorry, apart from me collecting my new glasses and buying dog food in the rain and then having a swim nothing else to report as the dogs haven't had a walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments