PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Saturday 21 August 2010

By the time I had finished my shopping and had a coffee in my favourite spot The Green Bean in Market Jew Street the fog had cleared a bit and I saw a helicopter leave for IOS.
Sadly they managed to fly for a while, but later the fog returned and I took a look at the Heliport web cam just in time to see them push the second helicopter into the hangar. I noticed on the Radio Scilly blog that SCIII was full (600 people) on her first return trip and she's turning round to take most of the non-flyers out and return with the last of the homeward bound visitors. 6.34pm and I've just noticed that she's on her way past Mousehole. Sadly can't see her as the mist and rain is still quite bad - 3rd day running that the dogs have gone to the woods - a very rare thing even in the winter although they don't complain and they like the woods !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments