PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Tuesday 10 January 2012


As I walked around the Boating Lake I eventually spotted the bird I was looking for - an Egyptian Goose, an introduced species, that is officially a "pest" I assume because it's not a native specie - although they do breed in this country - we saw some on The Thames with little ones !
He seemed to like that spot and wasn't going anywhere !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments