PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Tuesday 31 January 2012


A busy busy morning, with Jim needing to be in Truro by 9.20am and me expecting Alan the Electrician at 9am to do lots of small but much needed jobs. Unfortunately for Alan both the outside jobs had him right in the teeth of the really nasty SE wind, so it was big coat time for him and for me when I took the dogs out - unfortunately I was well away from the house when I realised I'd forgotten my camera, so no photos - sorry !
Since the wind was so cold and it was very dark and miserable we took the dogs to Godolphin Woods again, as they love it and it's much nicer to be out of the wind. Jim spotted this strange fungus growing on one of the branches we passed - really quite pretty !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments