PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Tuesday 3 July 2012

I feel I must confess to having mislaid some of Jim's photos from the Norrad Rocks & St Agnes trip. He managed to fill his usual memory card and then fill the spare smaller card I gave him and then do a few on a third !  For some reason the second card was not with all the other old/spare cards.
Today I decided to look again and found it in  a card wallet in my rucsack.
Since he has some super shots and since we have been wet & foggy again all day I am posting them on here and will moce them later. Forecast is a little better for tomorrow hmm !
Gannets don't land close to the boats very often and Jim was on the right side to get these super shots
These are big birds with a wing span of almost 2 metres !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments