PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Monday 16 July 2012

Just to cheer us all up, a beautiful photo of St Michaels Mount taken a couple of years ago by Sue K and emailed to me from Michigan.  Not sure exactly where she was when she took it, but it's a beauty ! I should have known shouln't I - it was Ednovean Farm !

3 comments:

  1. I am honored that you have shared my photo. I was standing on the doorstep our room at the B&B, in Perranuthnoe, Ednovean Farm, our most favorite place to be. Thank you again ...Sue K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah ! of course, I can see it now, you were looking over the St Pirans Stud fields. Ednovean Farm is of course THE place to stay in Perranuthnoe for the views and the lovely rooms. Sue M

      Delete
  2. Our favorite place for about 14 yrs ....can't wait to get back... Sue K

    ReplyDelete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments