PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Spotted this on the window this morning - didn't realise at the time what I was seeing -
Aaw bless !   it had just emerged from it's chrysalis - much later I saw a strange fluttering on the balcony and there it was still not quite ready - it fluttered off and I didn't manage another shot. Not sure what type of Moth it is. Thanks to Ann I now know it's a  Drinker (Euthrix potatoria) Don't know how I missed it on the UK Moths website.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue
    Lovely shot of a Drinker (Euthrix potatoria).
    Ann (Greeb Way)

    ReplyDelete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments