PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Some more shots that I took from the top of the old spoil heap
As we continued down towards home it started to drizzle a little - typical of the day really !
The clouds just kept sweeping across the bay from the North and a bit later in the evening the fog came down for a while again.  I've just noticed that it looks like the weather front  has passed now as I can see the lights on Neveska Lady at anchor in front of us.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,

    The spoil heat is my favourite place to stand and enjoy the view. I could stand there for hours!

    ReplyDelete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments