PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Friday 19 April 2013

As I came over the top of the hill, I could see that the field below me had changed. The guys had ploughed over the footpath and then run the tractor wheels down to "create a new one" - then unfortunately he had to go in the other direction and destroy that "path" as well "
When we reached the bottom the dogs were busy saying Hello to the guy who was putting up the anti-bunny fence and he told me that they had been told to get the whole field prepared and planted in the one day - Phew !   It's Cauliflowers again.
We made it across - although my knee wasn't impressed, but Fox Terrier Bertie and his walker had to wait !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments