PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Thursday 11 April 2013

The birds are just loving this warmer weather and this little Wren was shouting about it !
They don't stay still enough to get a shot very often

6 comments:

  1. What fantastic photos of the wren. You must have been very close to it. I haven't managed to get so close to our resident wren in our garden yet he's too flighty. They have such a lovely call.
    G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a coincidence - I don't think it saw us below as it popped up onto the hedge - my camera was already on so I was quick ! Do love them - ours zoomed out of one of the bushes when we take the dogs out. I gather they often have several nests in their territory. Sue

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures I can almost hear it singing!!Our resident wren has already built nests in two pouches and a coconut shell!Mrs wren hasn't chosen yet(it's like 'Escape To The Country'.....she probably won't choose any of them!!macca.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one often tell us off as we walk past, but today it was singing ! I've got a pocket I must hang out, just to see if I can tempt anyone ! Sue

      Delete
  3. Great photos. You did well to capture such a sweet little bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very lucky they don't usually stay sill long when humans & dogs are around !
      Pleased you can comment again - all sorted I hope !

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments