PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Friday 26 April 2013

On our quest for an invesment property to rent out, Jim wanted to visit one one the Trelowarren Estate, Mawgan near Helston. This is Mawgan Creek at low tide - which leads to the Helford River
The boathouse on the left is also For Sale - ripe for delevopment - might struggle with the flood assessment though !
There it was nestling in a mound covered in hundreds of Primroses

2 comments:

  1. I love the Helford and poking about on the beach at the far end past the Ferryboat. That's where I find oysters and get cockles. I'll let you know if I decide to sell Mum and Dad's cottage next year. Not sure how long I can justify keeping it, but it will be a wrench. "A bijou three bedroom cottage with private garden to the rear...Hah!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's certainly a beautiful area and I'm sure it would be a wrench to sell it. Jim complains that I always find an excuse not to buy them !

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments