PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Sunday 21 April 2013

Splat !

Jim remembered where there was access to a stream for the dogs to have a drink, so we walked on a path that got more and more muddy -  I waited as Jim led the to the stream and afterwards they ran back towards me - as they passed me I saw this clod go up in the air - checked my clothes and couldn't find anything - until I went to use the camera ! Who'd walk with dogs eh !  A leaf & then a paper hankie got most of it off, but it needs a proper clean !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments