PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Just as were were leaving we noticed this  superb sculpture of Jim's favourite car !
There are more photos of the beautiful walk we did afterwards along the coast and into Durgan, but we're off out for a meal with Jim's sister this evening and I'm not fit to be seen at the moment !

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen that sculpture before. As to the jay, is it a scrub jay? We have one which visits our feeder and is very partial to the suet basket.
    I really enjoyed seeing the gardens as I have not been into them since November 2010 when I took my son and future daughter in law there for a walk. I just pop into the garden centre, the cafe and the shop all the time. I will be in Mawnan from May 16 until later in the month so will have to visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just done a search on the Scrub Jays - they seem to behave more like the Magpies do here - naughty and noisy ! The Jays are very shy and seem to prefer woodland.
    Think that Spring is the best time for most of the Cornish gardens - and this Spring has been so unusual they're not flowering as they normally would. You might find there's still lots of Bluebells out when you arrive !

    ReplyDelete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments