PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Thursday 3 October 2013

Around 3pm and the rain had stopped and the cloud gradually lifted to reveal some lovely blue sky.
I wondered why my camera wasn't focusing on the flower at the bottom of the rosette
Another feline interloper after the birds on my feeder - not sure, but I think it belong to a neighbour - doesn't look fit enough to jump the high garden wall - no idea how it  got in - or even if it has got out.

2 comments:

  1. This tabby looks like our Molly, except ours is even more unfit, but still surprisingly agile. A wall is no obstacle and I have seen our cat - sadly - leap from a standing start and snatch a hummingbird out of the air. Most I have been able to rescue from her, as she brings them to me as presents. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are surprising - she doesn't look like she could make it over an 8ft wall - most of the rest is even higher ! Still the birds are happily on the feeders this morning as the sun is shining ! Yippee !

    ReplyDelete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments