PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Tripper boat Mermeid II out on a silvery sea during a spot of sunny weather this afternoon
Near the end of the season - not many passengers today

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you got some decent weather for a change. It was lovely here today but you can certainly start to feel the chill in the air. There is even talk of hill snow in the next couple of days. You've brought back lovely memories of our afternoon on Mermaid this year. Not long now until Jim and Wendy arrive. We're both almost as excited as a trip to Cornwall. Need to think about booking our two weeks. Take care:@). Ps Trouble posting whilst on the Laptop, with the boxes etc. I know you did ask and it was fine when I did in on the Sunday evening. Will keep my eye on as it looks as if it is intermittent>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the chilly air is due to decend from the North and eventually get to Cornwall - hopefully not tooo cold yet !
      Do hope that Jim & Wendy have a good and safe trip North and you all have a great time whilst they are up there.
      Don't know what Google are up to at the moment, I've had problems posting the photos where they just disappear after I think it's all done - have to then slot them in as I like them in the right order. Considering it's all free I suppose I shouldn't complain ! Sue

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments