PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Saturday 19 October 2013

Saturday

After a dull start, there was a break in the clouds and it was looking promising
We were booked in at our GP's for our Flu jabs, so Jim took the dogs up the hill, where he was greeted by this sight of low grey clouds out to the West again
Slightly odd light over the village this morning
I suspect that there is more of this to come in the coming week
We went to Marazion Surgery and Jim had his flu jab - I had both a flu and a pneumonia  jabs as you only have the pneumonia one once & Jim had his years ago - during the evening my arms have suddenly started to feel as though I've been bashed with a baseball bat on each arm - not sure how I'll manage to sleep tonight - to think we do that to kids over and over again - and nobody gave me a sweetie !

2 comments:

  1. Very wise to get a flu jab as it is supposed to be an especially bad strain this year. We've both had ours because of plane trips this autumn and winter. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very wise Lynn - Jim always seemed to get back from his trips to the Far East with a cold/sore throat etc. It was years before we heard of the air re-cycling on planes.
      It was my first time to be offered the flu injection due to my age - Jim has been having one for many years due to his age/Asthma. Both arms still feeling very painful - wish they's warned me about the second one - I'd have preferred to go on another day. Sue

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments