PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Saturday 12 October 2013

Wheal Jenny, Trebarvah

The main scaffolding on Wheal Jenny, Trebarvah. is coming down shortly and we were invited up onto the top by the chimney to get some photos of the view.  I'm not as keen on ladders as I used to be - or rather my replacement knee is'nt - so Jim went up with my camera - what a superb view.
This panorama doesn't really do it justice
That's where he was !
and it's going to look stunning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments