PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Windsurfing at Marazion Junction

I stopped off at Marazion Junction on my way back from B&Q - I could see a few of the kites from the A30.
Not many walkers on the beach in the strong wind
The lovely curve of Mount's Bay
 Only one kite surfer at the part of the beach where I was parked
There were a few kite surfers, but they were mainly windsurfers and I always think that these modern sails look like stained glass windows
I always watch for a few minutes to try to spot the "leaping" ones - then follow them with the camera
Lovely water with the sun shining on it
Some were somersaulting - great stuff
Really enjoyed watching them, but I was getting cold in the wind

7 comments:

  1. Great action shots, Sue. (Lynn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loved watching them - haven't seen much this year !
    I gather that Google is still playing up ! Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is not responding to the Name/URL option.

      Delete
    2. Strange - must be something over there as I got Susan in Scotland to check if she was OK - will report it again ! Sue

      Delete
  3. Dear Peranlady, Would it be possible to use one of your shots of the wind surfers at Marazion? I'm interested in the fifth photo down. It would be used for a grey literature report I'm writing - a technical report which would be brightened up by your image. I would acknowledge the source accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No copyright on my photos - you're welcome to use any photos - good luck with the report ! Sue

      Delete
    2. That's great, thank you. Peter

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments