PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Tuesday 19 November 2013

After posting a calendar to Macca, I drove down the village to collect the money from the sales down at The Cabin cafe - many thanks to all who have been busy selling the Calendars - The Craft Centre, Cabin Cafe and especially Andrea - I think they've all gone now !
As I arrived at the Car Park I was greeted by this delightful sight !  Cornwall Council are decorating the toilets and for some reason thought we would need four of these Portaloo's.
I wandered down towards the beach - what a beautiful huge beach, as the moon is full and we have Spring Tides again.
Typical Winter beach with water running down it
The Northerly wind really whipping up the water across the bay
 Today, was definitely a day for having my coffee inside The Cabin Cafe

4 comments:

  1. What's happening with the Loo's Sue, I thought they were closing weekdays for the winter, is that not the case now. Not that we come that often, but they have been useful when we have visited. Great photo's again today, looks like it's going to be quite chilly for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All very strange Kathy, they put the notice up, then never locked them, then the portaloos arrived. The toilets are being painted outside and I assume inside - I gather they are doing this to all the ones that are going to be handed over to others to look after. Whether they will now start to lock them when they are finished I don't know. Sadly as you know it's so typical of Cornwall Council. I'll keep you informed of any developments ! Really cold today - time for the big coat and possibly the silly hat ! Sue

      Delete
  2. Calendar has arrived safely !! Thank you so much,it really is stunning,you both take such wonderful photo's It will keep me going until we ( hopefully ) we visit Cornwall again.macca.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That had a nice quick trip - the slowest took three days to get to St Austell - rather comical ! Do hope you can manage to re-visit Cornwall sometime in the future. Sue

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments