PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Just a nice glow left as Jim and the dogs made their way down the hill to home
Meanwhile at home I took this with my small Panasonic - the red glow lasted for ages - even after it was dark. Looking at the forecast it might be the last spectacular sunset for a few days!

3 comments:

  1. More fabulous photos, Sue. The church tower against the sunset is beautiful - calendar worthy, hint, hint for next year. I am always amazed how much is happening in Perranuthnoe every day. It is small but bustling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the Church one - might not print well, but I'll put it in the "Calendar 2015 folder"
      I thought I'd post yours to Mawnan tomorrow as I have a couple of letters to post and it's just before the Christmas rush starts !
      The fields are all working fields, so there always seems to be something happening around the village - and we keep our eyes open as we have a good vantage point ! Sue

      Delete
  2. Thanks, I'll tell Di to look out for them in her post.

    ReplyDelete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments