PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Thursday 28 November 2013

Calendar 2014 photos

After another grey and dismal day, I've decided to cheer us all up with some of the photos from the 2014 Perranuthnoe Calendar.  I used this favourite view on the front cover .
March photo - Double rainbow over Goldsithney.
April - I'd love to think that this won't be the last time we see this lovely sight over the old bulb field
July - Piskies Cove, near Prussia Cove a place full of happy memories for us
September - Kathy's favourite - looking through the Tamarisk above Trenow Cove
December - a stunning sunset taken from home

7 comments:

  1. Every one of those photo's are a real Gem, Can't wait to hang the Calendar on 1st Jan 2014.

    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not very often nI don't take the camera with me, but it was just so dull and grey.
      Nice to re-live some better days ! Sue

      Delete
  2. I think my calendar might be 'worn out' by Jan, 1st !! I have had the comment 'you are not looking a that calendar again' !...... ... Yes ! it's called escapism I've just been on a minibreak to Cornwall !!! Re the spider at the Minack....the other day it had captured a huge fly !it was like watching 'Wildlife on One' ! thankyou Sue.macca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed one or two Bees and lots of flies and Mosquitos/Midges around still - the midges are still biting as well - they get me everytime - don't seem to like the taste of Jim.He He !
    So pleased you're enjoying looking at the calendar - it's always tricky to pick photos that people can bear to see for a whole month. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the photos Sue, just the thing for me this morning as Chris and I are coming down to do the last S3 sailing tomorrow. So am piling on the layers! The April photo is my favourite, just love Cornwall in the Spring. Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane, Whe you say "do" I assume you are sailing on board not just watching her go out and back again like me. I must admit I had pondered about going, but there is so little time in between the out and back that I think it might set off my wierd vertigo type problem I sometimes get for weeks afterwards - it's as though I'm still on board ! Enjoy ! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to get my calendar, but I am still deciding which lucky person will get the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments