PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Thursday 21 November 2013

Marazion

Jim had a yen for a pastie, So I called in at Philps in Marazion for a couple and popped down to take a few photos at the same time
Close-up of The Castle from the town
Turnstone strutting around on its lovely orange legs
One of the Island ferries being lifted onto a lorry and heading for Winter storage - and a bottom scrub I expect
I then stopped at the junction and took this of the boat now on the lorry, with The Greeb Rocks and Cudden Point behind - amazing how close it looks

2 comments:

  1. I have a yen for a pastie too, but they never taste the same when I make them myself. It will definitely be one of the first things I buy from the Argal Farm Shop on my way to Mawnan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - the spot where I took the closer shots is just down a little alley from from Philps Pastie shop and I often stand there taking photos almost drooling at the wonderful aroma of the pasties being eaten by people sitting on the seats enjoying the view - they're only right when they're in Cornwall and we all have our favourites !

      Delete

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments