PERRANUTHNOE is a small village on the South Coast of Cornwall, just East of Marazion, there is a Car Park and sloping access to a safe sandy beach and the beachside Cabin Cafe. It has The Victoria Inn a superb multi award winning pub, which serves super food both lunchtimes & evenings, - a Church dating back as far as 1160. The Lynfield Centre which houses The Cowhouse Gallery, The Peppercorn Cafe and a hairdressers.

Friday 7 November 2014

Friday

 First thing I saw Galatea making her way accross the bay
 and a little later Scillonian II set off for Scilly
 on what was probably a rather bouncy trip
 As I walked the dogs up the hill I had three Kestrels above me - family outing I assume !

 Nice lot of blue sky as well as lots of clouds
Love to look at the views other people have as I walk along - this is from Trebarvah
 One of my favourites - still with some nice flowers in bloom
 Walking down the hill to the village
 One of the Ednovean mares was not looking very happy today - she usually comes to say hello

 A little later there was a nice rainbow over Trebarvah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had to add the word verification as I am getting lots of obscene messages in the comments